UPSC MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER DOGRI SYLLABUS 2016 & 2017
UPSC IAS MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER DOGRI EXAM SYLLABUS. Get CIVIL SERVICES MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER DOGRI EXAM SYLLABUS details. Get UPSC IAS/Civil Services MAINS Syllabus, Paper structure & Applicable Topics covered in UPSC MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER DOGRI EXAM Syllabus. Earlier we’ve provided IAS MAINS Exam Pattern & Structure for 2016 & 2017 exams. Also Read UPSC MAINS INDIAN HISTORY Syllabus, UPSC MAINS CHEMISTRY PAPER SYLLABUS & TOPICS , UPSC MAINS COMMERCE SYLLABUS & Topics 2017. CIVIL SERVICES LANGUAGE PAPER – DOGRI MAIN SYLLABUS 2016 & 2017: In civil services mains exam there are 2 optional papers in UPSC civil services mains exam. In upsc mains examination paper 6&7 are optional subject papers. Dogri is one of the optional in the IAS mains exam.You can opt for the Dogri language as an optional subject, if you have graduated in the literature of Dogri language as the main subject. With well-planned strategies, you can easily score well in the Dogri literature. Interest should be the prime criteria for choosing any optional. Each Dogri paper consists of 250 marks. Duration for each Dogri mains paper is 3 hours. Here is a detailed syllabus of IAS Dogri mains exam.
UPSC IAS MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER – DOGRI SYLLABUS
- UPSC IAS Mains Chemistry Paper Syllabus & Topics
- UPSC Mains Civil Engineering Syllabus 2017
- UPSC IAS Mains Commerce Syllabus 2017
- UPSC Mains Economics Syllabus 2017
CIVIL SERVICES MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER – DOGRI SYLLABUS Paper-I
History of Dogri Language and Literature
(Answers must be written in Dogri)
History of Dogri Language
- Dogrilanguage : Origin and development through different stages.
- Linguistic boundaries of Dogri and its dialects.
- Characteristic features of Dogri language.
- Structure of DogriLanguage :
(a) Sound Structure : Segmental : Vowels and Consonants Non-Segmental : Length, Stress, Nasalization, Tone and Juncture.
(b) Morphology of Dogri :
(i) Inflection Categories : Gender, Number, Case, Person, Tense and Voice.
(ii) Word Formation : use of prefixes, infixes and suffixes.
(iii) Vocabulary : Tatsam, tadbhav, foreign and regional.
(c) Sentence Structure : Major Sentence – types and their constituents, agreement and concord in Dogri syntax.
- Dogri Language and Scripts : Dogre/Dogra Akkhar, Devanagari and Persian.
History of DogriLiterature :
- A brief account of Pre-independence DogriLiterature : Poetry & Prose.
- Development of modern Dogri Poetry and main trends in Dogri Poetry.
- Development of Dogri short-story, main trends & prominent short-story writers.
- Development of Dogri Novel, main trends & contribution of Dogri Novelists.
- Development of Dogri Drama & contribution of prominent Playwrights.
- Development of DogriProse : Essays, Memoirs & Travelogues.
- An introduction to Dogri Folk literature
– Folk songs, Folk tales & Ballads.
CIVIL SERVICES MAINS LANGUAGE PAPER – DOGRI SYLLABUS Paper 2
Textual Cristisim of Dogri Literature
(Answers must be written in Dogri)
- AzadiPaihle Di DogriKavita. The following poets : Devi Ditta, Lakkhu, Ganga Ram, Ramdhan, Hardutt, Pahari Gandhi Baba Kanshi Ram &PermanandAlmast.
- Modern Dogri Poetry Azadi Bad Di DogriKavita The following poets : KishanSmailpuri, Tara Smailpuri, Mohan Lal Sapolia, Yash Sharma, K.S. Madhukar, Padma Sachdev, JitendraUdhampuri, Charan Singh and Prakash Premi.
- SheerazaDogri Number 102, Ghazal Ank.
The following poets : Ram Lal Sharma, Ved Pal Deep, N.D. Jamwal, Shiv Ram Deep, Ashwini Magotra and VirendraKesar.
- SheerazaDogri Number 147, Ghazal Ank The following poets : R.N. Shastri, JitendraUdhampuri, Champa Sharma and DarshanDarshi.
- Ramayan (Epic) by ShambhuNath Sharma (uptoAyodhyaKand)
- Veer Gulab (KhandKavya) by Dinoo Bhai Pant.
- AjakaniDogriKahani The following short story writers : Madan Mohan Sharma, Narendra Khajuria and B.P. Sathe.
- AjakaniDogriKahani Part-II The following Short Story writters : VedRahi, Narsingh Dev Jamwal, Om Goswami, Chhattrapal, LalitMagotra, Chaman Arora and RatanKesar.
- KhathaKunjBhag II The following Story writters : Om Vidyarthi, Champa Sharma and Krishan Sharma
- MeelPatthar (collection of short stories) by Bandhu Sharma
- Kaiddi (Novel) by DeshBandhu Dogra Nutan
- Nanga Rukkh (Novel) by O.P. Sharma Sarathi.
- Nayaan (Drama) by Mohan Singh.
- Satrang (A collection of one act plays) The following pay wrights :VishwaNathKhajuria, Ram NathShastri, Jitendra Sharma, LalitMagotra and Madan Mohan Sharma.
- DogriLalitNibandh The following authors : VishwaNathKhajuria, Narayan Mishra, BalkrishanShastri, Shiv Nath, Shyam Lal Sharma, Lakshmi Narayan, D.C. Prashant, VedGhai, KunwarViyogi.
Remember not to commit grammatical mistakes.Improve writing skills for IAS Dogri literature exam. Handwriting should be legible for IAS mains exam. A good command over the language is always helpful. Analytical and unconventional questions are appearing in previous papers so while preparing student should keep IAS Dogri syllabus and previous papers for reference.
Also Share the following articles to students who are preparing for UPSC Exam 2016 & 2017.