CS Professional Eligibility for June 2017 & Dec 2017 Attempt
Want to Know CS Professional eligibility criteria for June 2017? Here we are providing you a detailed eligibility criteria required to appear in CS Professional exam. Please go through the eligibility criteria of CS Professional Exam before filling your CS Professional registration form. You should full fill the complete criteria that is required for appearing in CS Professional Exam. This is about CS Professional Eligibility Criteria June 2017 & December 2017. We had already given CS foundation Eligibility Dec 2016 & June 2017 and CS Executive Eligibility June 2017 & Dec 2016 exam. ICSI CS Professional Examination Eligibility details has been given in this Article. Students can know the Eligibility Criteria for CS Professional Programme, Qualifying marks etc. The details and criteria has been clearly stated in this article. Here you can get answers for the frequently asked questions like what is the cs Professional eligibility criteria after cpt, what are the details of icsi Professional eligibility after graduation, please tell me the cs Professional exam eligibility and what is icsi Professional course eligibility etc.
CS PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION ELIGIBILITY
ICSI CS Students who passed their Executive will Register for Professional Programme. The details of Eligibility for Examination in Professional are stated below. In this Article the Qualifying marks to attain in Professional Programme are stated below. Distinction and Paper wise Exemption details are given below.
CS Professional Eligibility for admission/appearing in examination
A candidate will be admitted to the Professional Programme examination, if —
- he/she has registered himself/herself as a student for the Professional Programme at least nine calendar months prior to the month in which the examination commences. In other words, candidates registered as students upto and including the month of February in a year are eligible to appear in all the three modules of the Professional Programme examination to be held in December of that year, and those registered between March and August during a year are eligible to appear in all the three modules of the Professional Programme examination to be held in the month of June next year subject to satisfactory completion of compulsory coaching;
However, a candidate registered as a student at least six calendar months prior to the month in which the examination commences may be allowed to appear in any one or two module(s) of the Professional Programme examination, that is to say, a candidate registered as a student upto and including the month of May in a year will be eligible for appearing in one or two module(s) in December examination and those who are registered from September onwards and upto and including the month of November in a year will be eligible to appear in any one or two module(s) of Professional Programme examination to be held in the month of June next year;
- he/she has satisfactorily undergone postal or oral tuition for the module(s) in which he/she intends to appear in the examination;
- he/she makes an application in the prescribed Examination Form (through online or offline mode) together with requisite examination fee, which at present is ` 1,200/- per module, so as to reach the Institute on or before 25th March for the June examination and 25th September for December examination (with late fee of ` 250 upto 15 days of expiry of the scheduled last date, i.e., 9th April/10th October respectively).
CS Professional Qualifying marks
(a) For All Modules: A candidate shall be declared to have passed in all modules of Professional Programme examination —
- If taken simultaneously and if he/she secures at one sitting, a minimum of forty per cent marks in each of the papers in which he/she is required to appear and fifty per cent marks in the aggregate of all the papers put together; or
- If he/she has passed in any one or more group(s)/module(s) of Final/Professional Programme examination held under the old syllabus prior to the commencement of Professional Programme examination under the current syllabus, as specified in Annexure-III and secures at one sitting a minimum of forty per cent marks in each of the remaining papers in which he/she is required to appear and fifty per cent marks in the aggregate of all such remaining papers put together.
(b) For One Module: A candidate shall be declared to have passed in a module of Professional Programme examination if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of forty per cent marks in each of the paper(s) and fifty per cent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that module and shall be declared to have completed the Professional Programme examination on passing all the modules.
Provided that a candidate who has appeared in all the papers of a module for which he/she was enrolled and has secured sixty per cent or more marks in one paper and a minimum of twenty-five per cent marks in the remaining papers of that module but failed in the module, shall be exempted from that paper in which he/she secured sixty per cent or more marks, in any subsequent examination on submission of an application in this behalf on or before the last date of enrolment for the examination in which he/she intends to appear.
Provided further that if a candidate who has appeared in all the subjects of the module for which he/she was enrolled without obtaining any exemption and has failed in one paper comprised in the module, but got a minimum of sixty per cent of the total marks of the remaining subjects of the module shall be declared to have passed in that module if he/she reappears in the paper in which he/she had failed and gets fifty per cent, marks in any subsequent examination.
Explanation: For the purpose of the above proviso, the marks obtained by a candidate in the paper in which he/she had obtained exemption on the basis of having secured sixty per cent or more marks shall not be taken into account for computing his/her result of the remaining paper of that module in any subsequent examination.
A candidate shall be declared to have passed with distinction in the Professional Programme examination if he/she obtains at one sitting a minimum of sixty per cent marks in each paper and seventy per cent or more marks in the aggregate in all modules, without obtaining exemption in any paper.
CS Professional Paper-wise Exemption to Cost Accountants
A candidate who has passed the Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India shall be exempted from the following papers of the Professional Programme examination on making an application in this behalf together with attested copy of the Final Examination Pass Certificate of Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI-CMA) and the requisite exemption fee @ ` 1,000/- per paper on or before the last date for submission of enrolment application for the examination:
- Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module 1, Paper 1).
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module 2, Paper 5).
- Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module 3, Paper 7).
We covered important topics like cs professional eligibility criteria, cs professional requirements, CS professional exam Eligibility & Qualification, CS professional Paper Exemption for CA IPCC & CMA Inter Students, cs professional eligibility criteria for June 2017 and December 2017. If you have any doubts in understanding CS professional eligibility criteria, please ask us at below comment box. We will be more than happy in resolving all your queries related to CS professional eligibility criteria.