CS Foundation Registration Procedure Dec 2017 & June 2018
Are you checking for CS Foundation Online Registration procedure for Dec 2017? Here we are providing you a detailed procedure of filling CS Foundation registration form. Just follow step by step to fill your CS Foundation registration form in correct way. The procedure to fill CS foundation registration form is very simple. Just be calm while filling your CS Foundation registration form. Get CS Foundation Registration June 2017 and December 2017 – CS Online Registration Procedure, Online Registration Process for CS Foundation Program, Procedure for CS Foundation Online Registration with all details.
CS Foundation Registration – Online Registration Procedure
We also Provide List of Documents Required For Online CS Registration of CS Foundation Program You Can Also See Full Online Registration Process For CS Foundation Program. Find Process For Supply of Study Material and Process of downloading registration letter / e-Identity card through online Services. Now you can scroll down below n check more details regarding “CS Foundation Registration – Online Registration Procedure”.
Last Date For CS Foundation Registration Dec 2017 & June 2018
|Attempt||Last Date For CS Foundation Registration|
|June 2017||30th September 2016|
|December 2017||31st March 2017|
|June 2018||30th September 2017|
CS Foundation Registration Fees
|General Students||Admission Fees
|SC / ST Students||Admission Fees
|50% Total Fees||2250|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Admission Fees Only||1500||1500|
Now proceed for CS Foundation registration as follows
- Click the online services button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/)
- Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration
- Or Click on Direct Link : https://www.icsi.in/student/Students/StudentRegistration.aspx
- Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your
Documents you Need for CS Foundation Registration
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
4. Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration’
5. Select the Course type as Foundation stage
6. Fill other fields.
7. Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments.
Payment is to be made either by credit/debit card /net banking or through bank challan system
You will subsequently get username and password at your E mail ID (The user name and password will be provided within 24 hours of payment.)
After you get your username and password, please upload documents at the link sent at your mail and upload documents.
Process of accessing your account after registering to ICSI for uploading documents
While uploading the document please ensure the following
- File format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
File sizes of documents does not exceed 5 MB
Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB
Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB
Please follow the below step to access your registered account:
1. Click on online services button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/)
2. Thereafter Click on login button
3. Enter your Username and Password
4. After Login, Go to Students and then click “My Account”
5. Click on “Manage Account”
6. Upload documents at certificate details tab given under manage account option
7. Once all required documents have been uploaded, the applications are checked at Directorate of Student Services and if found OK, it is approved. If any discrepancies are found, then student concerned is informed by e-mail to complete the requirement.
Supply of Study materials after CS Foundation Registration :
Study materials shall be dispatched directly by post from institute’s main stores Noida after verification of documents by the institute.
Process of downloading CS Foundation registration letter / e-Identity card through online Services :
Students can download their e-Identity card and CS Foundation registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu
- Log in to your account .Enter your “Username” & “Password”
- Click on “student” option
- Open “my account”
- Go to “others” option at student’s account
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account
After downloading the Identity card, students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership No., designation and complete official address:
1. Member of the Institute, with ACS/FCS No.
2. Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Government.
3. Manager of a Nationalised Bank.
4. Principal of a recognized School/College.
5. Officers of ICSI
Unattested Identity Cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested Identity Card for various services during their visits to the offices of the Institute, Examination centers, etc.
We covered important topics like cs foundation registration last date, cs foundation registration fees,cs foundation registration form, cs foundation registration process, cs foundation registration date for June 2017 and December 2017, cs foundation registration application form, cs foundation registration amount, cs foundation registration last date for December attempt etc. If you have any doubts in filling CS Foundation Registration procedure form, please ask us at below comment box. We will be more than happy in resolving all your queries related to CS Foundation Registration Form.