CMA Inter Time Table Dec 2016 – Exam Dates, Fee Details
Get full details of CMA Inter Exam Dates Details & Fee Details. CMA board has announced the time table for the exam dates for those students who are going to appear for the CMA Inter exam in the month of december 2016. So, CMA Inter time table is released. The examination will going to be conducted in the month of december 2016 as it occurs normally in the same month every year. The board of CMA conducts the CMA Inter exam twice a year where in the months of june and december every year. So, friends prepare well from now onwards to qualify the CMA Inter with good marks/percentage.
CMA Inter Time Table – exam dates
EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – DECEMBER- 2016 INTER COURSE EXAMINATION
|Day & Date||
CMA Intermediate Course Time: 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|Saturday, 10th December, 2016||Financial Accounting|
|Sunday, 11th December, 2016||Laws, Ethics and Governance|
|Monday, 12th December, 2016||Laws, Ethics and Governance|
|Tuesday 13th December, 2016||Cost Accounting & Financial Management|
|Wednesday, 14th December, 2016||Operation Management and Information Systems|
|Thursday, 15th December, 2016||Cost & Management Accountancy|
|Friday, 16th December, 2016||Indirect Taxation|
|Saturday, 17th December, 2016||Company Accounts and Audit|
CMA Inter course examination
|One Group (Inland Centres)
US $ 90
|Two Groups (Inland Centres)
US $ 90
Some Important Notes
1.Application Forms for Intermediate and Final Examination has to be filled up either through online or in offline modes. The examination application form can also be downloaded from here, for online application click https://exam/online/application/form and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees, for offline application form click http://exam/offline/application/form. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form. Online fees will be accepted through online mode (including Pay-fee Module of IDBI Bank).
2. STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
(a) Students can login to the website cma/exam/application/online and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
4. Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30 th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10th October, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/- will be waived and the last date for application is 10th October, 2016.
5. THE LAST TERM FOR EXAMINATION IN 2012 SYLLABUS FOR INTERMEDIATE & FINAL EXAMINATION WILL BE DECEMBER, 2016
6. The Finance Act 2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice under Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of December 2016 term of Examination.
7. The Companies (Cost Records & Audit) Rules 2014 will be applicable for Paper 10 – Cost & Management Accountancy (Intermediate) and Paper 19 – Cost and Management Audit (Final) for December 2016 term.
8. The provisions of the Companies Act 2013 will be applicable for Paper 6 – Law, ethics and Governance (Intermediate) and Paper 13 – Corporate Laws and Compliance (Final) to the extent notified by the Government at least six months prior to the date of the examination.
9. If a student obtains at least 60 per cent marks in any paper, the benefit of carry forward/exemption is allowed for the immediately successive three terms of Examination only.
10. Examination Centres:
Overseas Centres at
Dubai and Muscat.
11. A candidate who is fulfilling all conditions specified for appearing in examination will only be allowed to appear for examination.
12. Probable date of publication of result: Inter & Final – 21th February, 2017.
In this article we have provided you fees structure and CMA Inter exam time table. Hoping that the content in this article going to be very much useful for the students who are going to appear for the CMA Inter exam in the month of decmber 2016. GOOD LUCK