CMA Foundation Time Table Dec 2016 – Exam Dates, Fee Details
Get details of CMA Foundation Time Table Dec 2016 – Exam Dates, Fee Details. CMA board has announced the time table for the exam dates for those students who are going to appear for the CMA Foundation exam in the month of december 2016. So, CMA Foundation time table is released. The examination will going to be conducted in the month of december 2016 as it occurs normally in the same month every year. The board of CMA conducts the CMA Foundation exam twice a year where in the months of June and December every year. So, friends prepare well from now onwards to qualify the CMA Foundation with good marks/percentage.
CMA Foundation Time Table – Exam Dates
EXAMINATION TIME TABLE & PROGRAMME – DECEMBER- 2016 FOUNDATION COURSE EXAMINATION
|Day & Date||
Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2012.
Time 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
|14th December, 2016 Wednesday||Fundamentals of Economics & Management|
|15th December, 2016 Thursday||Fundamentals of Accounting|
|16th December, 2016 Friday||Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics|
|17th December, 2016 Saturday||Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics|
CMA Foundation course examination
|Inland Centres||Rs. 1200/-|
|Inland Centres||US $ 60|
Some Important Notes
1. The last term of Foundation examination in 2012 syllabus will be December, 2016.
2. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Offline, descriptive (Pen & Paper) mode only. Each paper will be of 100 marks and for 3 hours duration.
3. Application Forms for Foundation Examination can be filled up either through online or in offline mode.
4. For the examination application form- online click http://exam/online/application/form , for offline click http://cma/foundation/offline/form/download and the student may apply in offline mode by attaching demand draft of requisite examination fees. Demand draft should be made in favour of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, payable at Kolkata. In case of overseas candidates, forms are available at Institute’s Headquarters only on payment of $ 10 per form.
(a) Students can login to the website http://exam/online/application/form and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking .
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank
6. Last date for receipt of Offline Examination Application Forms without late fees is 30th September, 2016 and with late fees of Rs. 300/ is 10th October, 2016. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card or Net banking, the late fees of Rs.300/-will be waived and the last date for application is 10 th October, 2016.
7. Examination Centres:
Overseas Centres at
8. A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
9. Probable date of publication of result: 21st February, 2017.
In this article we have provided you fees structure and CMA Foundation exam time table. Hoping that the content in this article going to be very much useful for the students who are going to appear for the CMA Foundation exam in the month of Decmber 2016. GOOD LUCK