CA IPCC Law Important Questions & Topics for Nov 2016
CA IPCC Law Important Questions & Topics for May 2017. CA IPCC exams are to be held in May 2017. We have already provided you the syllabus for CA IPCC May 2017. As time is very less from now, many CA IPCC students are searching for CA IPCC Law Important questions for Nov 2016, Important topics in Law for CA IPCC exam. The best tip to get idea about CA IPCC Law Important Questions & Topics, just go through the CA IPCC previous years papers.
Here we are providing you the CA IPCC Law Important Questions & Topics for May 2017. If you have completed your CA IPCC syllabus, you can practice these important topics for CA IPCC Law paper May 2017
CA IPCC Law Important Questions & Topics for May 2017
CA IPCC BUSINESS LAW Important Topics Nov 2016
Indian Contract Act :-
- Case study based on ” Acceptance of Offer ” & ” Bailment “.
2. Offer & rules for an offer.
3. Capacity to contract. IPCC Law
4. Circumstances under which doctrine of Supervening Impossibility not applicable.
Payment Of Bonus Act , 1965
- Who is liable to pay bonus?
- Who is entitled to pay bonus?
- Deduction that are allowed under the Third Schedule
- What does available surplus mean?
- Minimum and Maximum Bonus payable
- Set on and Off of allocable surplus
- Deduction from the bonus payable IPCC Law
- Bonus linked with production or productivity
- Payment of Bonus by new establishment
- Exemption from payment of Bonus IPCC Law
Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
- Establishments covered under the act
- Eligibility and payment of gratuity IPCC Law
- When it is payable? To whom it is payable? By whom it is payable?
- Write about the Computation of Gratuity of amount payable
- Explain Continuous service IPCC Law
- Write short notes on reduction & forfeiture of gratuity
The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- Employees Provident Fund Scheme and its salient Features
- Employees Family Pension Scheme and its salient features
- Employees Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme
- Protect Against attachment of provident fund
- Central Board of Trustees IPCC Law
- Change of Employer –consequences
- Authorization of certain employers to maintain of a/cNote:
Students are requested to also go through Practical Questions from the Above acts
Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Promissory Note
- Bill of Exchange IPCC Law
- Provisions relating to maturity on days of Grace
- Cheque and its essential features
- Crossing and different types of crossing
- Conditions of Holder IPCC Law
- Holder in due course and privileges available to him
- Holder Vs. Holder in due course
- Endorsement , essential features and types
- Material Alteration IPCC Law
- Instruments obtained by unlawful means
- Presentment and different types of presentment
- Presentment for payment
- Rules regarding notice of dishonor
- What is stale cheque? IPCC Law
- When banker refuses payment on his customer’s cheque?
- Liability of banker for wrongful dishonor of a cheque
- Offences / bouncing of cheque
Companies Act of 1956
- Define a company and explain its features.
- Concept of separate legal entity as applicable in case of Companies.
- Lifting of Corporate Veil. IPCC Law
- Classification of Companies.
- Conversion of Private Company into Public Company.
- Procedure for conversion of public to private and private to public.
- Procedure for Incorporation Of Company.
- Certificate of Incorporation . IPCC Law
- Certificate for Commencement of Business.
- Write about Memorandum of Association and it’s clause /contents.
- Procedure relating to Alteration of MOA .
- Alteration of Articles of Association.
- Doctrine of Ultravires and its exceptions.
- When Prospectus is to be issued?
- Expert and his liabilities. IPCC Law
- Remedies available against false and misleading prospectus
- What is meant by shelf prospectus?
- Write about Red Herring prospectus and Information Memorandum.
- Restrictions imposed by the companies act on allotment of Shares.
- Define Underwriting & underwriting commission. How does the company act regulate payment of such commission.
- Explain provisions and main contents of return of allotment.
- Listing of shares on stock exchange.
- Issue of Shares at premium.
- Sweat Equity Shares. IPCC Law
- Issue of Right shares to outsiders.
- Right Shares. IPCC Law
- Powers of CG with regard to conversion of Debentures into Shares.
- Under what circumstances can companies reduces itshare capital?
- Practical Questions on Buy Back of Shares.
- Issue of Share Warrants. IPCC Law
- Share Certificate Vs. Share Warrant.
- When Shares can be forfeited? Explain procedure relating to it ?
- Provision relating to Refusal to registration if Transfer / transmission of Shares/ Debentures and refusal for rectification of register of members by a Co. and the remedial measures to the aggrieved Shareholder.
- What is a Blank transfer? IPCC Law
- What is meant by Certification of Transfer?
- How shall nomination facility operate in case of transmission of Shares?
- Procedure to be followed by a person nominated by a Shareholder
- What is meant by Redemption of Debentures? State the remedies available for non repayment. IPCC Law
- Write the Provisions relating to Statutory Meeting.
- Write the provisions relating to Annual GeneralMeeting.
- Write the provisions relating to Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Legal requirements for GM’s (AGM, EGM. SGM)
- SEC 49 IPCC Law
As per ICAI the weightage for the exam is around 30 marks. Questions can also be practical questions hence complete reading and understanding is necessary. From the 1st Three chapters (1 to 13th ) a must question is always expected.
Hope you clear your CA IPCC May 2017 exam with flying colours. If you have any queries about exam or courses, comment below
All the best.